my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas photo

as i promised a photo. taken in Beff's house :

Theresa, Cassandra, Beverley, Stephenie, Avila


my father is a reckless driver.
i am too young to die.
till my next update.

12 Comments:

Anonymous simon said...

"im just too young to die"

yeah..touch wood...palis2..
nice photo

11:38 pm  
Anonymous jasmine said...

wow.. u look nice in the pic.. love the hair..

1:35 am  
Blogger avila said...

thank you both

10:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your dad is a reckless driver, shouldn't you worry more about him than yourself?

11:07 pm  
Blogger avila said...

oh yeah..im pretty worried..about both of us in the car...mostly myself...haha. too bad

11:45 pm  
Blogger Mrs Fatfat said...

Happy new year...2006...

9:54 am  
Anonymous Wil said...

Wow...nice pic.. hey I know Beff. We were in the same school once.

3:56 pm  
Blogger avila said...

thank you...=)

6:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Buy vicodin no consultation Off white bookcases 150 mg zyban for smoke cessation Jogging sports Breakers circuit pushmatic Lexus sc300 body kit universiyt of maryland university college Hockey stick bauer 6000 steelhead fishing washington my girlfriend has a foot fetish Arkansas high school basketball tournament http://www.buyzoloft8.info/marijuana_combined_with_zoloft.html affordable alaska fishing trip

12:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

8:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

7:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

9:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home