my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year Eve

i slept at 12 a.m. woke up at 10 a.m. had breakfast. played PS2. surfed the net. and brushed my teeth at 1p.m. or maybe 2p.m. or maybe i didn't brush at all! *eyes wide open* that's because all i do is stay at home and become miss lonely. that is for the year 2005.

i just got back from a wedding. it was great. i met my old classmate and schoolmate. i just found out that my old classmate when i was 13 years old is already engaged. he's cute. great friend. i'm happy for them. i missed the "kampung" style. i guess everyone is drunk. we were dancing around. imagine my dad, my mum, me and all the kampung gang. funniely fun. only if they were drunk. haha!

and so tomorrow will be a new year. a new beginning.
i'm looking forward for 2006. i will be reborning again tomorrow.

Resolutions
1. get my photo taken
2. send in my resume
3. go for interview
4. get that job
5. start my job
6. earn money
7. buy a new cellphone


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!!


7 Comments:

Anonymous simon said...

yeah! happy new year to you!!! GET DRUNK!!!!!

8:39 pm  
Blogger jasminerajah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:45 am  
Anonymous jasmine said...

i came back from a wedding too... people are busy aramaiti-ing and moginum-ing.. im still underage, but in the 'kampong' world, no one is underage.. hahaha... wonder why i didnt get to moginum with them... haiz... anyways, happy new yr to u too!!

ps: ooppss.. sorry about the removed comment.. ter.. lol..

2:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

6:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com,
an online social networking community that connects
people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend
events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards,
listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a
club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

11:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work merchant account service Equifax free credit score ir adapter for laptop Suzuki waterbuffalo pet medications discounts http://www.video-cards-0.info/Laptops2.html Buy online ritalin methylin2c methylphenidate Laptops shop clearence uk Fathers rights litigation watch Acyclovir acyclovir medication

8:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site video editing schools

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home