my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Friday, December 23, 2005

oh...oh ho ho ho...

if i am so smart, how come i don't know?


thank you, anyways.

thanks to Sing Yee for Trans Siberian Orchestra.



[ Music | Christmas jazz by Trans Siberian Orchestra ]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

6:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

5:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

8:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home