my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Monday, December 26, 2005

well...since it is still December 26th...allow me to speak my mind about...everything that is anything. not that all of you will take time and read my uninteresting post if you may call it. maybe...no one at all. but somehow it is fun reading what you have posted. and so you will prolly laugh and say "did i say that? ooohh..this....ah, those days...i can't believe i actually posted this..." and so you smile and you laugh. alone. like an idiot.

i am actually bored. REALLY really have nothing to do. i wished i go to Roy's. but i bailed him. and i feel bad. and now it is raining. i wish it snow instead of rain. being alone at home...with nothing to do...is a tragic. everyone love leaving me stranded in this bella casa. lo odio! i learnt a new word...the meaning of calcetto is soccer, which is 5 versus 5.


so i am on my MSN...and someone asked me :

"...can i flirt with you?"

can you flirt with me? funny. anyways...i learnt that Tuscany is a region of Italy. and that the most important city in Tuscany is Florence. it is the most famous and important cultural town. and it is the place of Leornado da Vinci, Michelangelo and all reinassance, artistic, poethries, monuments! interesting isn't it.

*sigh* il cielo pullula di stelle. i just have to choose and pick the right one. for some reason i need un segno di Dio. ohhh...and it just struck me now at this very moment. bazatan zou! having to remember that particular night. nokuo ti??! ih feeling zou...? ishh. moluar guangku. okon ko moluor guangku because of somebody has hurt my feelings. tapi sabab ih zou sondiri. i guess i think somehow, you just have to hate yourself so much.