my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Fatal Frame

oh...i am so yesterday. i am so "happy" to be the last one to know that Fatal Frame III: Tormented is already out. i am such a HUGE fan. very HUGE fan that i still did not get the chance to finish up Fatal Frame I: Based on True Story. and i am already playing Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly.

this month...this WHOLE month will be my victory finishing Fatal Frame I. i won't skip again. *finger cross*. i've been walking here and there in this game. and i actually accidentally threw up the joystick when it suddenly vibrated. and i screamed. at midnight. anyways...here are some views from Fatal Frame I.

Miku

Miku's brother, a journalist

the ghosts (there are lots...)

interesting? interested? please don't hesitate to play. best play during the night and when all lights are switched off. for more information about these games, visit http://www.fatalframe.com and http://www.fatalframe2.com. no PS2 at home? go and beg =P...buy PS2. hmm...i'm thinking of buying Xbox...(=_=")

4 Comments:

Blogger Dickson said...

I always hear one of my friends talking about this game... Going around taking pictures with Ghosts... Haha!

4:55 pm  
Blogger avila said...

yerp! and sometimes it is so irritating...you walk here and there..to find your way out or to find a new room to explore. and so you walking for hours...in circle.

9:33 am  
Blogger apple Lily said...

heheh the only game i'm nuts about is Sims 2..huahaha

11:26 am  
Blogger avila said...

lol...i suck at that game...reallyyy...the sims

11:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home