my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Sunday, January 01, 2006

First post for Year 2006

i met Beverley and i met Chua Sing Yee and i made a new friend, Theresa, and everything was funny. i love having funny companions. thanks to December 2005.

i received 20rm notes from mamatua for New Year *big smiles* mom is cooking me maggie mee. dad is making me coffee. wahh...so much for New Year. thanks folk!

Theo
is coming at 1p.m...rindu sia sama dia. meaning there will be HOT NEWS! Trans Siberian Orchestra is my new obsession. still currently reading Under the Tuscan sun. tomorow i will be sending my resume together with my application letter. also my new year photo =P and hopefully i'll be able to get my skin tone done in Manukan Island next week. i just don't like very fair skin =( and lastly...i just don't know why i'm telling you. well basically i have nothing to do. always. and tonight Theo and I will be going to U.K funfair! i will post photos of it in my next update.

so the word fuck came to mind. when did it come about? and how. what is so special about fuck.
Note: It is a requirement that you clear your mind of all dirty and negative thoughts before reading this through. Anything you may think is dirty or vulgar or bad is just simply not true. If you don't want to learn about the history of fuck you may leave. why fuck? why fuck off, fuck you, fuck me...sometimes they insert the fuck word in the middle of a sentence "i am so fucking pissed off" or at the beginning of a sentence "fucking big isn't it?" or at the end of the sentence "isn't that a fuck". *staring at you* okay, i won't consider this blog worth while without you learning something...

Early usage of fuck. Its first known use as a verb meaning to have sexual intercourse is in "Flen flyys" some time before 1500. William Dunbar's 1503 poem "Brash of Wowing" includes the lines: "Yit be his feiris he wald haif fukkit:/ Ye brek my hairt, my bone ane."

Some time around 1600, before the term acquired its current meaning, "windfucker" was an acceptable name for the bird now known as the kestrel. While Shakespeare never used the term explicity, he hinted at it in comic scenes in several plays. The Merry Wives of Windsor (IV.i) contains focative case (see vocative case). In Henry V (IV.iv), Pistol threatens to firk (strike) a soldier, a euphemism for fuck.

...for more please help youself and visit this site http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck

there you go, you learnt something.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oookayy...that's something.

10:21 pm  
Anonymous rodriguez said...

so the word fuck is not that bad..lol...yeah fucking cool..haha

12:07 am  
Blogger avila said...

yes anonymous that IS something...

rodriguez, read this---> hahaha

12:36 pm  
Blogger brennan said...

This is a really interesting account of fucking. Fucking informative! :)

10:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it vw trike for sale Size sleeper sofa twin norton antispam download crack wireless plans verizon Accounting special entry program Oral sex slave http://www.wireless-phone-family-plans.info/Cellular-phone-calling-plans.html Canadian pharmacy no prescription adderall Athletic game film software liquid vitamins washers repair el cajon prepay+cell+phone+plans The size of a soccer ball Phone number for time Gmc redeye tile cutter Internet phone to india Templates html free code hawaiian print seat covers

4:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home