my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Monday, January 23, 2006

The Notebook

dad : (reading newspaper)Vila, what is invite in malay?
me : ...
dad : Vila, what is (looking at me)......why are you crying???

i cried for real watching The Notebook in HBO channel. i'm definitely going to download this movie and cry again and i want Ryan Gosling for birthday.

Allie : now, say you're the bird.
Noah : if you're a bird, i'm a bird.
~taken from The Notebook~


oh no......not Ryan Gosling. i want Noah Calhoun as my boyfriend. now how many Noah can you actually find out there.

[ Music | I'll be seeing you by Billie Holiday ]

14 Comments:

Blogger angel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:55 am  
Anonymous angel said...

hi there...i came fr Bangchai LB's plc ;)

i just hv to tok here...

i so cry when i watched this movie too! if only there's a man like him for each one of us somewhere out there...*sigh*...

1:57 am  
Anonymous danny a.k.a Noah Calhoun said...

im Noah Calhoun coming to the rescue...Happy Birthday!!!!!

there you go, you got Noah Calhoun visiting. hahaha...have a great birthday!

2:11 am  
Blogger Selba said...

Did I hear someone is having her birthday? :)

If yes, Happy Birthday my dear Avila!!! *kisses & hugs*

5:24 pm  
Blogger avila said...

Angel,
thank you for dropping by =D
nice right!!!! the movie!!! oh i love it! going to watch again...

Danny,
hahaha...Noah oh Noah...*sigh* thanks danny. thank you!!!

Selba,
hehehe...yerp! turned 20 today. the number 1 has gone...no 2 taking over. and i feel so old...i wish im 13 again. thanks!! *hugs hugs*

8:16 pm  
Blogger L B said...

* H * A * P * P * Y * B * I * R * T * H * D * A * Y * t * o * Y * O * U * H * A * P * P * Y * B * I * R * T * H * D * A * Y * t * o * Y * O * U * H * A * P * P * Y * B * I * R * T * H * D * A * Y * d * e * a * r * A * V * I * L * A * H * A * P * P * Y * B * I * R * T * H * D * A * Y * t * o * Y * O * U * ! * ! * ! * h * u * g * s *

1:16 am  
Blogger avila said...

LB,

thank you!!!!!! OMG... you guys are so sweet...*cries*. thank you so much.

10:59 am  
Anonymous jasmine said...

oohh.. someone just turned 20. OLD. haha... happy birthday babes.. *hugs*

6:03 pm  
Blogger avila said...

Jasmine,
thanks gurl...weeeee....feeling old :-( bida oh....buli kahwin suda...haha...*hugs*

8:54 pm  
Blogger brennan said...

oh. didn't know it's your birthday.

so i dropped by just to say... Happy Belated Birthday, girl! :P

1:08 am  
Blogger avila said...

Bren,

Thank you!!! very much

2:29 am  
Blogger Karl Agan Lucas said...

Happy B'day...org paling lambat wish..hahaa...Sdg scroll trough out ur blog..siok baca..

11:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Florida phentermine

10:03 am  
Blogger sales said...

I love that you posted the coffeecup cookies - can you credit www.greatinfusions.com

thanks, sebastian little (coffeecup cookie recipe inventor)

11:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home