my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Friday, January 13, 2006

Oh, i wrote that?

so i was going through my study drawer to look for something (the drawer is full of somethings) and i found many of my notebooks. "very" old notebooks. centuries ago. with something i wrote on them. and so i flipped. page after pages. and so i read forgetting what i was suppose to look for from the very first place. and i went giggling all the way. and somehow it's amazing how giggles suddenly turned into laughter. really laughing. a loud one without any warning. till my right hand automatically banging repeatedly on the study table infront of me and being in a state of not aware on how dangerously i sat, i fell in a "beautiful" pose on my back. and i managed to cry a tear. A tear? i hear you ask. yes, a tear.

writing 1.1

Okay. (no date. 2001)
*i thought you were a friend of mine but i was wrong. everyone knows friends don't do that and i thought you were somebody to trust but i was wrong. you came right over and looked into my eyes. you said the tale were rumours and lies and i wish i could believe in you but i'm sorry to say he told me the truth. friends don't do that, what you did there's no excuse. i'm so confused and i thougth you care about me/myself. but now i know all you care about is you.

*everytime i think i've had enough of you not because i need a friend just because i can't pretend like others do. everyday there's someone else who want to get me, i'm telling you if you know what good for you, love me like before. because soon you can only watch and wonder where the girl you knew has gone and then you realize that everything you did to me was wrong. and...do you really want to lose a friend? you got to understand or it has to end because i don't want to wait for you anymore.

now now...did i really wrote that?? *laughing*...or is it just another episode of cut and paste.