my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Sunday, January 08, 2006

really hmmmmming.

i never like school. but all of a sudden i missed studying.

i don't like it when people come up to me and ask what do i want to be. i mean, what do i want to be? and then, there you go. decision. again. is the hardest part. yes. i've made my decision. i want to do this! i want to take this!

...but the problem that some of us are facing is that parent never support our decision.
and so they go making their own decision for you. why don't you do this? or that? maybe this? how bout that, eh? better for you to take this. because you don't know what you want.

i know what i want. i know what i'm capable of. i know what i'm interested in. i know my weaknesses. i just don't know what do they expect from me. that's hard. very hard. living with parents high expectation. they don't understand. and so i too will never understand.