my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Friday, January 13, 2006

writing 1.3
after sometimes i didn't write i prolly found this notebook by accident and wrote this. i guess.

Forget to remember (no date.2004)
time's changing as day past by. sitting here alone up in my room. on my bed, i can't remember the last time i stopped writing in a diary. i guess it was last year...middle or was it the end of year, i haven't a clue. i can't even remember the numebr of diaries i've been writing into...but as long as i know it has been more than ten books and now i'm here...again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

2:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

1:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home