my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Friday, February 17, 2006

I've been tagged part 2 !

the tagging game begins. i've been tagged by Anonymuis

Current time:
1.43pm

What are you wearing?
green shirt with bermuda pants.

Name something out of the ordinary on your desk:
out of the ordinary??? hmmm...a slurpy cup that has been on my table for like four days?

Current favourite song(s):
i'll be by Edwin McCain and Vivo Per Lei by Andrea Bocelli

Last thing consumed:
coffee!

Last phone call received:
oh gosh...my sim card is blocked! but the last call i recieved is from...mom.

Current annoyance:
that someone has been playing my cellphone and now it is blocked...

Plans for the day:
go to maxis or maybe call maxis to unblock my sim card. i should have write that PUK number somewhere but instead i save it IN my phone. how dumb!

I tag the following people:
-Sing Yee
-Brennan
-MR. LB
-Karl

10 Comments:

Blogger L B said...

I was worried it was gonna be another HUGE tag, but it is not too bad, so I'll get it done day after tomorrow :-) Thanks for tagging me.. Now you're on my Hit List too, you know? Be afraid! Be a bit Afraid..

4:13 pm  
Anonymous anonymuis said...

now there are two other webloggers who consumed coffee :D and omg I don't even know where my PUK codes are :O [I have 3 numbers and all of it have no PUK code hahah]

6:15 pm  
Blogger apple Lily said...

dang..don't u just hate it when that happens? simcrad block..Arrgh i think that would be my biggest nightmare!!

*runs around like an about-to-be-slaughtered-chicken*

9:04 pm  
Blogger Karl Agan Lucas said...

Suggest you hear "Cintakan membawamu Kembali" by DEWA,an Indonesian band..Emo sa dengar..wah,wah..

10:49 pm  
Blogger avila said...

LB,
ooo...i am afraid...waiting to be tagged...dum di dum...hahhahahaha

Anonymuis,
love coffee...i'm so dumb to save my PUK code in my phone which it will not help since my sim card is block...gaahh!

Apple Lily,
yabah...bikin panas nie...arghhhhh..i hate going to the maxis office....line up again...arghhhh. hahahha

Karl,
ok! will donload that..thank you!

12:36 am  
Blogger L B said...

haha, slight delay with completing your tag, will be backdated for a bit... :-) be afraid..

6:25 am  
Blogger L B said...

finally, done.............. *

7:49 am  
Blogger avila said...

LB,
phewwwww...i thought you have forgotten bout it ;-) hahhahaha..

1:23 am  
Blogger L B said...

hehehe, be afraid......

2:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! tuning lamborghini Kgrt6grt6q7hb56 kitchen aid parts Paxil claim boards chongqed 6 month supply of phentermine

4:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home