my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Friday, February 10, 2006

Oh, where have I been?

i trust the red sun setting
the leafless November trees.
on Monday i look forward
fearlessly to Friday's eve.

but humans are not as reliable
as nature, as trees.
i wonder if you'll come back;
i trust only that you'll leave...
~taken from a book called Hard Love~


this is for someone out there. i wish i have the gut to tell you...*blergh* do you get me?

'the more you talk
the more you get
the sense of something
that hasn't happened yet...'
~Ani Difranco~


hmmm. wake me up when February ends...

10 Comments:

Blogger Karl Agan Lucas said...

I'm in love and hardly express my feelings towards her..why don't you visit this page.. http://www.toothpastefordinner.com

Siok..haha..tguk di archive dia..

10:52 pm  
Blogger avila said...

Karl,
eeeeee...that's cute...thank you!!!! nice site eh....cute cute....ooo..sini pula dorang dapat tu...hahaha.

kirim salam sama Vila. hahahahah

11:14 pm  
Blogger L B said...

Weren't you in Italy last week? ;-)

2:42 pm  
Blogger L B said...

Happy Valentine's day hugs for you, avila!!!

5:50 am  
Blogger avila said...

LB,
Oh yes...i was in Italy...ahh now i remember..phewwwwwww...Happy Valentines! *hugs*

9:47 pm  
Anonymous simon said...

dont worry... February almost ends...

12:21 am  
Blogger avila said...

Simon
yeah..haha...update lar hoii

12:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it jamie lee wedding invitations Water bed sheete235fbf2eb0e58bafa5f8276e3a60e0e http://www.sendflowers9.info/Evista.html evista free shipping free shipping Eli lilly wyeth ayerst evista promotion Cappuccino xpress coffee maker instructions Lubbock dentist Worst job to have Base corner cabinets Honda goldwing 1100 wellbutrin sexual side effects Rosacea treatment and natural remedies Soldier boy gay evista hot flashes

5:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

7:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!

2:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home