my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Friday, March 10, 2006

I am away but not for long

busy busy busy. i'm busy lately. so didn't have the time tp update.

so i was busy and i'm still busy and going to be very busy again.

i'm redecorating my room.

i think i've develop a love for interior design. gah!

i went surveying in Wisma Merdeka yesterday for my room decos.

so i see some stuff that i love. will come back to Wisma.

i met Halizah my schoolmate since 2000-2003.

she's so pretty.

i love Oprah Show. love it! also Fashion Avenue in channel Travel and Living.

i love flip-flops a.k.a slippers a.k.a slipar jipun.

my room will be transform in 1 week. so no one is allowed to come into my room during the renovation.

i'll buy 2 turtles, 2 male hamster and maybe an iguana if i can find one.

mom thinking of going to Korea during spring. Really???!!

i'm going to gain more weight. more fats too =D

STPM on the 16th of March. oh God. i'm so ... speechless. so don't ask me for result.

i love the "Grey Hair Guy" from American Idol.

i pass Q&A driving test 47/50.

P/S i didn't read at all. i just memorize the questions and answers the night before the test. smart eh? *wink*

i'm going diving again. i hope.

ok. i'm going back to cleaning my room.

till my next update. busy busy busy.


6 Comments:

Blogger L B said...

Long time no hug, avila!!! Glad you're back.. Been missing you all this time.. Couldn't even tag you!

Is that the Wisma Merdeka in Kota Kinabalu?

10:07 pm  
Blogger avila said...

*hugs*!
and yes Wisma Merdeka in Kota Kinabalu. OOOOoooo...so you've been to KK before?!

8:04 am  
Blogger Karl Agan Lucas said...

Weee...haha..Lamanya tak berjumpa..So,how does the decoration process going?My room is like ribut selepas taufan...Papers everywhere..huhu..but will get it clean up soon after finish my exam..last paper will be on Tuesday.. =D ..Iguana..Bukan Iguana makan orang? =P

6:40 pm  
Blogger L B said...

Yes, a few years ago.. I stayed at the Hyatt Regency! :-) *HUGS*

7:55 pm  
Blogger overdresser said...

STPM coming out today!

6:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

6:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home