my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I really want my 3 days off

why...oh why! when something good i'd plan myself on doing...something MUST came up?! (i'm not even sure if my phrases are correctly arrange...and i don't give a damn).

i'm going for jungle trekking this April. but heck...i'm working now?! everyday! and i feel bad asking for days off since i just started my job. even though Lola is nice. i feel bad. and i WILL feel bad if i won't be able to jungle treck! if and IF i'm able to...i will feel bad too! because by April, Mary (my collegue) and I will be transfered to another Clara branch in Wisma Merdeka. and if i go...Mary will be alone dealing with customers. the phone...to the bank...the files...which are suppose to be my job. why oh why!

uffff...pfffttt!!