my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Monday, March 27, 2006

No no...this is so not cool.

oh boy...i am starting my first job as a receptionist tomorrow. be my first customer. call me.

"hello, Clara International. Can i help you?"

the heck...starting a job is easy i guess. and so resigning. but asking for a day off...make it three days off is so not cool when you just started working. what a quick day off. Lola my boss, she's so funny and friendly. i like her already. i bet she'll give me three days off. and man! somemore i have to work on SUNDAY?! SUNDAY WOOOOO...how come?! adeiii...

3 Comments:

Anonymous anonymuis said...

are you working as receptionist? Man I got difficulty with talking on the phone, plus I've to use formal language -_-

5:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money

8:54 am  
Blogger avila said...

Anonymuis,
yes..im working as a receptionist...ahaha..i thought it's hard but no...it's so relaxing and relaxing...haha...well...im gonna be transfer this April to another branch and my collegue said it's gonna be very busy there...so yeah..i might have some difficulty there...

8:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home