my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The other side of you

i went funeral prayer.

did i just say thank you?!

i am not sure what mood i'm in now.

a second ago i was happily sleeping. then a second ago i wass frowning all the way. a second ago i went hahahaha. a second ago i went ------ silent.

so okay. i have variety of mood today. everyone does! geez.

my L license is on the way. i forget to thumb print my 3 hours.

jungle trekking on April for 3 days 2 nights.

ok. i must get out of this room once in awhile.

i have to find new interests.

si amore mio. anche tu sei bellisimo!

you are so beautiful to me. by Joe Cocker.

i just don't like doing things for people and at the end i get nothing.

no. i'm so not sincere :-P

sorry to whoever you are. i can't forward the UPU application online. because i waste more than an hour to figure what you want.

next time just do it yourself. stoop!

tingu!!! sepa yang susah!! now u don't have application loooo...sepa suruh!! badukang butul!

so...what do you have to do now?

SO...what am i suppose to do now?

i am going to read my Gao XingJian.

don't you just hate yourself sometimes.

are you confuse just as i am confuse right now?

are you aware that your lust is so sickening that i can puke over your Armani shirt?

are you aware that i am just pretending? pretending to be so into you that i am actually avoiding you?

ooo. ok...so you are telling me how you feel. frustrated you said.

ok. i'm here to listen if you want to talk about it.

i'm a good listener but i will not give profesional advise since i need it more too.

look. i appreciate you came over and talked to me about it. because that's something different from you =)

and yes. i want to see the other part of you. that something different.

till now. i'm not sure what you really are. who you really are. and what you really want. from me.

do make it clear. till then. my next update.

6 Comments:

Blogger apple Lily said...

u said thank u again at a funeral? hehe

4:14 pm  
Blogger avila said...

i think i did say....OMG..eee...stupid ooo..

10:34 pm  
Blogger Karl Agan Lucas said...

Thumbprint 3 hours..???I havent..Why you so cepat..Know what?I went to the driving school and my instructor was not there..2 kali sudah tu..isshh~~..Klu xdatang pun kac tau la ba kan..I want to change my instructor next week..

Looks like you gonna finish sonner than me deh..aii~~..

Thank you...haha...I think you should stop saying thank you from now on.. =P

11:43 am  
Blogger apple Lily said...

haha you're funny avila...

*rolls on floor and laughs*

11:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! allegra printing scottsdale arizona hair dryer http://www.big-natural-tits-6.info/minigirlsmodels.html import model posters New mexico bextra lawyer Zocor 2c merck Kasper antivirus Contact t mobile advice pay bill

8:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. video editing schools

12:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home