my coffee break

the taste of my everyday coffee...

My Photo
Name:
Location: north borneo

i listen to every conversation that takes place. more expressing, less talking, more to listening. Italy takes my breath away. my boyfriend is a Greek. well, as if. i will just as well lie. please, do sit. have a coffee with me and i will tell you a story. i will tell you about me...

Friday, May 05, 2006

and you said it's COOL?

cool? is that how you see it? cool?

*sigh*

no...no..it's not cool. it's indeed great and wonderful. not COOL.

but like you said...cool. *sigh* yes cool...

3 Comments:

Anonymous L B said...

*looking very hard at whatever avila's pointing at...*

12:04 am  
Blogger leanordericks1654696089 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

6:59 am  
Anonymous L B said...

Where art thou, O Avila?!

9:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home